Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Meet The Redwood Team: Community Manager Tina Staggs


Join us every week as we get to know a different member of our team at Redwood!

Name: Tina Staggs

Job Title: Community Manager

Community: Milltown Villas by Redwood in Wooster, OH.

How long have you worked at Redwood?: 7 years and 4 months - proudly!

What's your favorite thing about working at Redwood?: Everything. I love the fact that as we have grown that we are all still a great family and team. We can reach out to our corporate office and they will help us without an issue.

What’s your favorite thing about Milltown Villas by Redwood?: I Love the Milltown Villas community. I have a beautiful property even though it is 12 years old it is wonderful. We have a real family feel here and the residents know that I will always go above and beyond. That's what keeps them here!



What are some of your hobbies?: I love to read mystery books and I love going out on the Harley on Sundays with my hubby. I love to ride, it so refreshing. I also love to bake!

What’s a fun fact about you?: I am a practical joker.

Meet more of our Redwood team!

No comments:

Post a Comment