Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Meet The Redwood Team: Community Manager Kristen Meadows


Join us every week as we get to know a different member of our team at Redwood!

Name: Kristen Meadows

Job Title: Community Manager

Community: Devonshire by Redwood in Dayton, OH.

How long have you worked at Redwood?: 1.5 years

What's your favorite thing about working at Redwood?: I love working for a company whose core values align perfectly with my personal values. I also appreciate that they allow their employees to be entrepreneurial and run their properties as their own business.



What’s your favorite thing about Devonshire by Redwood?: Since I came to the property shortly after the start of lease up I feel like I have been able to form bonds with most of the residents. I have helped all of them find their home!

Related: Explore Devonshire By Redwood in Dayton, OH



What are some of your hobbies?: I have 2 daughters that are 5 & 7 so most of my hobbies revolve around their activities. They are both in dance, Girl Scouts and soccer. When I am not doing something for them I enjoy spending time with my husband of 11 years, friends, and family.

What’s a fun fact about you?: I grew up on an Ostrich farm! 😊

Meet more of our Redwood team!

No comments:

Post a Comment