Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Meet The Redwood Team: Community Manager Briana Finnegan


Join us every week as we get to know a different member of our team at Redwood!

Name: Briana Finnegan

Job Title: Community Manager

Community: Havenwood by Redwood in Ankeny, Iowa.

How long have you worked at Redwood?: A little over a year.



What's your favorite thing about working at Redwood?: My favorite thing about working with Redwood are the people I get the opportunity to work with. Everyone from our on-site team here in Iowa to our corporate office team, everyone has been absolutely wonderful to work with.

What’s your favorite thing about Havenwood by Redwood?: Havenwood has a great location in an up and coming part of Des Moines. We are located in a very rapidly developing community so seeing it grow and expand while gaining that knowledge of my surroundings has been a great experience.

Related: Explore Havenwood by Redwood in Ankeny, Iowa



What are some of your hobbies?: I am definitely a social go getter. Other than the family and friend aspect which I absolutely love - I am big into travel, writing and being a foodie! New restaurant in town? I will be there. Being out and seeing the world? I will be there and when I am done I sit down and write about it.

What’s a fun fact about you?: I document all of my travels on my website, TheEchoingWorld.com

Meet more of our Redwood team!

No comments:

Post a Comment