Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Meet The Redwood Team: Community Manager Sherronda Perry


Join us every week as we get to know a different member of our team at Redwood!

Name: Sherronda Perry

Job Title: Community Manager

Community: Carmel at Stonebridge by Redwood in Avon, OH.

How long have you worked at Redwood?: 4 months



What's your favorite thing about working at Redwood?: The opportunity for growth.

What’s your favorite thing about Carmel at Stonebridge?: I am in a newly developed community, we are currently still building so the excitement of leasing up the new community, as well as meeting all of the new residents is what I would say I enjoy most.

Related: Explore Carmel at Stonebridge By Redwood in Avon, OH


What are some of your hobbies?: I love to shop, travel and spend time with family.

What’s a fun fact about you?: I enjoy working with people!

Meet more of our Redwood team!

1 comment:

  1. How do i contact be district and regional manager with commentary about my community manager @ Woodbury Ridge? Malleyfrank@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete