Friday, June 17, 2016

Top 10 Things I Love About Being a Dad



       Top 10 Things I Love About Being a Dad




10.
Being woken up in the morning and not having to set an alarm clock any more.





9. 
Acting like I’m changing a tire in the pit stop while changing a diaper (telling my wife to time me).





8.
Saying I would never drive/own a minivan and totally rocking out in my new Honda Odyssey.





7.
Gagging to my wife that the diaper smells so bad I can’t change it so she has to.





6.
Singing songs to her to get her to go to sleep.





5.
Watching sports with her and telling her who is winning the game like she cares.





4.
Having strangers come up to us when we’re out saying she is such a cute baby. 





3.
Watching her gradually do something new from time to time.





2.
When she sleeps peacefully on my chest.





1.
Saying or doing something goofy to get her to smile at me.






Bonus: The thing I love most of all, is being surprised everyday with how much I love her.

Eric Davis is a Community Manager for Redwood in Noblesville, Indiana.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment